Saturday, March 17, 2012

Rihanna Explains Chris Brown Collaboration: ‘It’s Music and It’s Innocent’

H2BWOOD
H2BWOOD
Rihanna called into KIIS FM’s On Air With Ryan Seacrest Thursday morning and the superstar opened up about why she decided to ask ex Chris Brown to collaborate with her on the controversial song, “Birthday Cake.” Bottom line? It was just a business.

“Just as a musician, despite everything else, [Chris] was going to be the person,” explained RiRi. “You know I thought about rappers, and I’ve done that so many times, and the hottest R&B artist out right now is Chris Brown.”

She continued:

    “So I wanted him on the track, and then in turn he was like ‘Why don’t you do the remix to my track?’ and it was a trade off. We did two records. One for my fans. One for his fans, and that way our fans can come together. There shouldn’t be a divide. You know? It’s music, and it’s innocent.”!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment